School of Engineering and Physics
+679 32 32057
BTech, PGDIPEng S.Pac
- Assistant Lecturer in Electrical Engineering
Teaching and Research area
- Electrical and control Engineering Courses
- Linear Control – Robotics & Automation
- Nonlinear Control
- Control of Grid-Connected Distributed Generation Plant
- BETech – Electrical Electronics
- PGDip – Engineering
- Lecturer – School of General Studies - FIT
COURSES TAUGHT AT U.S.P.
- EN222 Analog & Power Electronics
- EN223 Electric Machines & Power Systems
- EN321 Process Control & Instrumentation
- EN324 Electrical Engineering DesignEN323 Digital Control Systems
- EN300 Engineering Research Projects
ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS AND OTHER DUTIES
- Industrial Attachment Coordinator for engineering students.
- Webmaster for the school
- Member of Robotics & Automation Group.
- Member of Nonlinear Research Group.
RESEARCH - SELECTED PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- H. M. Reddy, G. C. Onwubolu, U. Chand, B. Sharma, 2004, Distributed Processing Architecture for Implementing Stable Nonlinear Controllers of Mobile Robots, Proceedings of the Eleventh Electronics New Zealand Conference, 15-16 November 2004, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand, pp 34-38.
- Onwubolu, G. C., Aborhey, S., Singh, R., Reddy, H., Prasad, M., Kumar, S., and Singh, S., 2002, Development of a PC-based computer numerical control drilling machine, Journal of Engineering Manufacture, Short Communications in Manufacture & Design, 1509-1515
- Reddy, H. M., Maharaj, A. R. C., Prasad, S. D, Kumar, S., and Onwubolu, G. C., 2003, Development of an obstacle-avoiding mobile robotic platform using a low-end budget PIC microcontroller, Journal of Engineering Manufacture, Short Communications in Manufacture & Design, 1631-1637.
||Disclaimer & Copyright l Contact Us l
© Copyright 2004 - 2017. All Rights Reserved.
Page last updated: Friday, March 18, 2016
|Faculty of Science, Technology & Environment
The University of the South Pacific
Private Bag, Laucala Campus,
Tel: (+679) 323 1000
Fax: (+679) 323 1506